1. The Yearly Work Programme system, which provides the realization
of activities that take place in the central and rural organizations and the
organizations abroad in accordance with scheduled programmes, was introduced.
Having kept an eye on the Yearly Work Programmes, in order to determine the
extent to which planning objectives were realized, the finished activities are
collected in periods (January-April), (May-August), and assessed at the end of
the year, and the results are reported to Office of the Presidency.
2. From the moment of the establishment of Our Presidency up until 1988,
the whole number of laws related with our Presidency and its services, and the
written texts of speeches made during the discussion of the Religious Affairs
Budget in the Grand National Assembly of Turkey were collected from the minutes
of the Grand National Assembly of Turkey (4360 pages).
3. Pictures and informations of the mosques, which have been built in the
period of Saljukids, Principalities, and Ottomans, and which have survived until
today, were collected in files.
4. Biographical Album of the Presidency of Religious Affairs which
involves the illustrated biographies of those who have worked at the Presidency
from its establishment up until 1989, such as the senior administrators, the
members of the Higher Committee of Religious Affairs, the Muftis in the
Provinces, the directors of the Training Centres, and religious councillors
abroad, was prepared. Works on a new album which includes the information about
those who have worked after this date is under way.
5. MA and Ph.D theses of those who work in the Presidency have been
6. From 1987 up until 1987, An Historical Account of the Organization of
the Presidency of Religious Affairs which shows the whole developments and
changes within the administrative structure of our Presidency was prepared. This
Historical Account Book was enlarged to include the services realized by the
Presidency in 1997.