1. With the decision numbered 2000/1658- of Cabinet on 06.11.2000, an
average cadre work has been started by our Presidency on 13 November 2001, and
completed on 30 June 2003. As a result of this work, the average cadre reports
have been sent to the Ministry of Finance and the State Personnel Presidency of
the Prime Ministry for official approval.
2. Through internet, media, and the related institutions, in order to
follow the recent developments, transformation, and new practices which occur in
our country and the world in the field of data processing technologies and in
administrational subjects, and to evaluate the data, knowledge, and documents
gathered, the Follow-up Committee for Technological and Administrational
Developments, which consisted of 5 people, has been constituted. Our Presidency
have been subscribed to some publications for the use of this committee.
3. Preparation work is underway on a project about Total Quality
Management Technic and the Application of This Technic to Our Presidency.
4. Every possible kind of authority over the personal files of employees
working in the Presidency and their treatment was assigned to the Muftis in
provinces and the directors in the Training Centres. The list of these personnel
as follows: Imam-Khatibs (prayer leaders), muadhdhins (a crier who calls Muslims
to prayer), Quran teachers, officers, typists, operators preparing and
controlling data, drivers and attendants. By so doing, the central
administration system was largely replaced with the local administration system.
5. The Presidency developed and introduced a new writing, filing, and
archiving system in the central and rural organizations and the organizations